Monday, February 12, 2018

Lise Watier Sublimessence Nuit Regenerating Serum Review & Age Control Supreme

Lise Watier has been a favorite brand among Canadian women for generations. My grandmother used it, my mom uses it and now I’m hooked! If you haven’t tried the beautiful makeup and incredible lipsticks then head to the nearest Hudson’s Bay or Shoppers Drug Mart and start swatching! The pigments are vibrant, trendy and high quality.

Until recently I hadn’t tested much of the skincare but now I can’t get enough! The nourishing formulas have replenished my skin so that my complexion is dewy, supple and healthy – exactly what I need this winter.


The new Regenerating Night Serum ($94.00) is simply divine! If you look closely you can see real flowers floating around in the luscious liquid – these pretty petals are Belle de Nuit Flower and Labrador Tea Extract - “the most powerful antioxidant around.” The potent formula contains 60% active ingredients comprised of a rejuvenating blend of extracts and natural oils that detoxify, moisturize, soothe and boost radiance. The unique blend was created to promote true beauty sleep, enhancing the body’s healing cycle to refresh the face and diminish skin aging. 1-2 drops is usually all it takes and the lightweight liquid seeps in deeply to fortify dull skin that has been affected by environmental elements. I layer the serum under night cream to saturate my skin in nutrients.


You’d have a difficult time trying to pry the Age Control Supreme Nuit Sublime ($114) away from me because it is a dry skin savior! When it comes to luxury skincare it doesn’t get much better than this. Enriched with the intense regenerating power of a night mask, the buttery cream envelopes skin in layers of lush moisture that immediately softens, smooths, plumps, hydrates and protects. Since I started using it my skin feels incredibly silky and I awake with a lovely glow whether I get enough sleep or not. The intense conditioning formula seems to resurface and resurrect parched skin, improving the appearance of pores and texture. With time wrinkles are visibly reduced and lines are softened. The cream also comes with a small scoop so you don’t have to dip your fingers in.


Since I love the moisturizer so much I had to try the Age Control Supreme La Creme Sublime Yeux ($85.00). Inspired by the latest beauty innovations from Korea, the formula combines the effectiveness of a serum with the benefits of a cream to pamper sensitive skin. With 60% active ingredients you can expect an improvement in dark circles, puffiness, drooping eyelids and crow’s feet. It also diminishes other unsightly discoloration (red, blue and brown tones) while reviving tired eyes. The texture is thicker than most eye creams I’ve used but as you massage it in with the soothing applicator ball it melts and becomes liquid-y for quick absorption and hydration.


Face Masks are the latest beauty craze and even though some designs make you look like Jason from Friday the 13th they are great for sealing in moisture and vacuum-packing your face in nutrients. On my recently trip to Florida I took one of the Lise Watier Black Night Masks ($45.00 for 3) to restore my skin after extreme climate change and jet lag. After 20 minutes of moisture infusion my skin was so soft and refreshed that you could barely tell I’d been awake for 24 hours. This is a great treatment to use if you’ve been feeling the effects of winter and need a little rejuvenation. 


Lise Watier is available at Hudson’s Bay, Shoppers Drug Mart and online at lisewatier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...