Monday, May 14, 2018

Kerastase Nutritive Hair Care Collection

I have a lot of hair care (probably more than the drugstore), but no matter what I’m testing, there are always at least 2 Kerastase products in my bathroom. One of my favorite collections is Nutritive because it is gentle, fortifying and super hydrating no matter what your hair type.


The replenishing oils and strengthening proteins in this collection has allowed my hair to thrive in any environment and the scent is incredible! Most shampoos remove dirt, oil, build-up and impurities for a squeaky clean feeling, but this formula is different. Although it contains sulfates and cleanses thoroughly, it does not leave my hair feeling dry or brittle. After each lather, my mane is softer, smoother and more resilient with no scalp irritation or residue. At $45.00 a bottle it is more expensive than drugstore brands but you get salon quality results and a professional blowout. 


Conditioning is a step I never miss and you shouldn’t either if you want strong, silky tresses. The Nutritive Fondant Magistral Conditioner ($48.00) provides a supple texture, enhanced shine, manageability and detangling benefits for severely dry hair. If you use heat appliances or hair dye, you may also notice an improvement in breakage and split ends. It only takes a couple minutes to work (according to the directions) but I leave it on a bit longer in the shower. The lush cream coats every strand and rinses clean with no residue or heaviness so my hair feels ultra sleek and hydrated. The Lait Vital Irsome Conditioner ($48.00) is formulated for slightly dry, fine hair but it seems to have the same key benefits. My hair is not dry or damaged but I still prefer products that offer the most nourishment. While browsing the website make sure to check out the amazing range of Kerastase masque treatments.


Before blow drying, flat ironing or curling, apply some Nectar Thermique ($48.00) to protect your hair from heat damage. This creamy leave-in makes styling easier while smoothing roughness, softening and boosting shine for a polished look with less frizz and flyaways. I also use it to tame and moisturize my ends throughout the week and in the summertime it helps shield your hair from the sun.


Kerastase is available at salons nationwide, to find a retailer near you visit the website at kerastase.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...